Waterfront Accommodation 10 minutes east of Nowra
South Coast Retreat offers waterfront corporate accommodation and holiday accommodation for corporate travellers just 10 minutes east of Nowra.
Being so close to Nowra and on the water means corporate travellers coming to Nowra for work, can be back at their waterfront corporate accommodation with us just 10 minutes after leaving Nowra. Once away from work and Nowra our guests tend to relax – either fishing or just gazing out at the moon lit bay. Or they get out their laptop and catch up on e-mails, … while gazing out at the water and birdlife.
Why do corporate travellers prefer to stay in one of our cabins over a traditional hotel room or apartment in Nowra?
- Value for money
- Extra spacious accommodation
- Independent living
- Lounge, kitchen and dining areas (depending on which cabin is chosen)
- Dishwasher, washing machine, clothes dryer (depending on which cabin is chosen)
- Close to the IGA Supermarket
- Close to the pub and not too far from the club (with free courtesy bus)
- Complimentary wi-fi internet access
- A quiet, relaxed place by the water
Recently we have even been getting corporate travellers glamping it up in our new luxury safari tents. And why not? They have everything the corporate traveller needs plus a great vibe!!