Pet Friendly Accommodation Jervis Bay
South Coast Retreat, Angler’s Rest offers pet friendly accommodation Jervis Bay region. Our pet friendly waterfront holiday cabins, mansion and luxury safari tents are located on the water at Greenwell Point and are just a 15 minute drive from the northern shores of Jervis Bay. Our waterfront mansion, all of our cabins and all of our luxury safari tents are pet friendly. All our accommodations are pet friendly inside and out and we are pet friendly all year round. All we ask is that your pets are friendly and well behaved and that you consider others so that everyone gets to enjoy their stay with us.
- Pets are allowed inside cabins but not on furniture or in the bedrooms. Each cabin has a gated deck and Greenwell Point House (the Waterfront Mansion) has plenty of secure outdoor space.
- Our aim is for everyone to have a great holiday so please make sure you dog is friendly, well behaved and controlled.
- Whilst within the grounds pets must be on a leash, and of course, droppings must be picked up. Also, please do not leave you dog unattended in the cabins.
- There is a maximum of 2 pets per cabin, mansion or luxury safari tent, and there is a separate nightly tariff that is considerably less than you would pay for boarding kennels.
- Please ensure your dogs are protected from the possibility of paralysis tick poisoning, a fatality risk in all NSW coastal areas.
If you don’t have a pet, relax -our pet friendly holiday accommodation is cleaned to very high standards, dog or no dog. There are several reviews on our Facebook page and our TripAdvisor page attesting to our high standards.