We endeavour to provide the accommodation you have booked, however, we reserve the right to re-allocate to the same style of accommodation if deemed necessary.
Right of removal
If during your stay, we reasonably determine that you, or someone in your party, could present a risk to the health or safety of our staff or other guests at the park, or you or your party fails to comply with these terms and conditions, then in addition to any other right we may have, we may immediately terminate your accommodation and evict you and your party without liability to you. You agree that in these circumstances we are not required to refund any amount in relation to your booking.
Early Departures and No Shows
a. No refunds are given for unused portions of your booking, including no-shows and early departures or cancellations where you or your party has arrived at the park. A no-show is when you do not check in on the day of your booking. Check-in is from 2 pm. If you would like an early check-in please let us know – we will clean your place first and call you as soon as it is ready. If you will be arriving late let us know and we will make arrangements with you.
b. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the park:
- if we reasonably determine that you, or someone in your party, could present a risk to the health or safety of our staff or other guests at the park; or
- for any other reason, we so determine in our discretion (including for our own purposes).
A full refund will be issued if this occurs unless our refusal is because you or your party presents a risk to the health or safety of our staff or other guests at the park, or because of your breach of these terms and conditions.
Park rules, guidelines and safety instructions
a. You and your party must at all times:
- obey all park rules, guidelines and signage and reasonable requests from park staff;
- abide by the signed speed restrictions in the park;
- take care for your own safety and the safety of others; and
- safely and securely stow your possessions.
c. Any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you or your party, or which you or your party bring in or on to the park (including any car park facilities) remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
d. You must ensure that persons under 18 years of age (minors) in your party are accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times whilst at the park. You acknowledge that there will be third parties present in the park during your stay and that we are not responsible for the acts or behaviour of those parties. It is your responsibility to ensure the personal safety, welfare and protection of all minors in your party at all times during their stay at the park.
- Dogs must be under control and well-behaved. Up to 2 dogs are welcome in each cabin, safari tent or house but not in bedrooms. Dogs are not permitted on the furniture and must not be left unattended at any time. Dogs are not to be fed or given water inside accommodation and must be cleaned up after. Restricted breed dogs, dogs declared dangerous or menacing, or nuisance dogs are not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted in the common area laundry or in the glamping safari tents or cabins. If we consider that you or your party has smoked in a cabin/room, you will incur a $500 cleaning fee.
- You and your party must respect the comfort of others staying in park at all times. Any unruly behaviour, excessive noise, drunkenness, bad and/or offensive language will not be tolerated and may result in you and your party being evicted from the park without refund. Quiet time in the park is after 10 pm every day, and we may require you to refrain from any behaviour we consider may be disruptive to other guests of the park.
- In order to ensure the comfort of others staying at a park, only park your vehicle in the designated parking area as directed on your check-in email.
- In accordance with applicable legislation, we reserve the right to protect our lawful interests and deter security incidents such as theft, vandalism, unruly behaviour and violence. We may operate, or appoint third parties to operate on our behalf, CCTV cameras in the park, which if operated will be visible.
- External visitors are allowed during the day only.
- Accommodation must be left clean and tidy. Please remove all rubbish and clean the common area BBQ and the one provided at your cabin/tent if it was used. Check-out is by 10am
- Any lost key will incur a replacement fee of $250
- Any charge for services to you, or any damage, extra cleaning, or loss to our accommodation or equipment at South Coast Retreat for which you are responsible, that is not billed at the time of your departure may be charged to the same credit card used to pay your account or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
Failure to meet any of the above may result in your stay being terminated and payment taken for the full booking. Failure to meet any of the above may result in your stay being terminated and payment taken for the full booking.